Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trick of Treating with Jacob

Last night we had our Ward Trunk or Treat party. And was it ever a
party. There was a cake walk, haunted house, bobbing for doughnuts and
a moon bounce among many other things. Brigham liked everything. Jacob
loved the moon bounce.

Trick or treating was especially interesting. Jacob was dressed up
like a Buckingham Palace guard. He would go around to the cars and I'm
his sweet voice say, "trick or treat". At almost every car they said,
"You are so sweet. Here, take two." So, needless to say Jacob loaded
up. The best part is he doesn't really like candy so Brigham is a very
happy boy.

Brigham woke up this morning and said, " Trick or Treating was sooo
much fun last night." he couldn't believe it when I told him that we
were going I do it again on Wednesday.

BTW - Brigham was General George Washington (his Captain Hook outfit
with Holly's boots and a colonial hat) and Caleb was a turtle. Holly
went as a hot mama of three boys and I went as myself.

No comments: