Sunday, April 12, 2009

Is Honesty Always Best?

Today we were trying to explain the story of Judas betraying Jesus for 30
pieces of silver to Brigham. I told him, "It would be like if someone
told you they would pay you $5 if you would hit Caleb. What would you
do?"

Brigham's response was a little too honest. "Well, I don't like Caleb
and I really like money."

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I laughed about this all day!

jbaer said...

Classic Brigham

Vanessa said...

That is so funny!!!

Unknown said...

Well, maybe when Brigham gets a little older he won't hate babies so much. There is hope for him yet.

Julie Topham said...

Thanks for the laugh! So funny.

Melinda said...

I keep laughing about that one!!!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Ha! That is too funny!

Natalie Que said...

Hey Holly, thanks for your comment and I'm so glad you're finding foods for your son to like! Thrive has a whole range of foods that are freeze-dried and are amazing, let me know if you'd like to check any of them out for your son and I can see what I can do.

-Nat